Monday, February 10, 2014

My Not Kiyomi Pullip Doll

Before Christmas I wanted Kiyomi so much and was hoping she'd be either a birthday or Christmas present, so once the new year came and she wasn't mine, I thought about where she would fall on my wish list.  I don't want to accumulate many more dolls, and am focussing on acquiring dolls that will play roles in my Music Video series.  There is no role for a Kiyomi, and the more I thought about it, the more I realize that it was really her outfit that I loved.  So I set off to find a good price for Kiyomi stock outfit, and found it pretty quickly.  Several people have mentioned that with her new wig, Nikki looks a lot of Kiyomi, so I had to use her as my model for the outfit:

Kiyomi?  Who's Kiyomi?
Kiyomi?  Who's Kiyomi?
Kiyomi?  Who's Kiyomi?
Oh Nikki, we know you're adorable!
Kiyomi?  Who's Kiyomi?
all she's missing is the sparkly eye chips and thicker brows
Kiyomi?  Who's Kiyomi?
a puff ball of frills and fleece
Kiyomi?  Who's Kiyomi?

No comments:

Post a Comment