Thursday, December 19, 2013

Introducing Luna (Pullip Tokidoki Luna)

December 19, 2013:
I was just getting into this hobby as Tokidoki Luna was selling out at all the online Pullip retailers.  She caught my eye right away, but I didn't realize she would be sold out so quickly, so I didn't make her one of my first purchases.  But luckily there are still a few floating around on eBay and I managed to nab one for not too much more than her last Pullip Style retail price.  My husband told me to get her for my birthday (along with Tomoe Mami, which I had already ordered at that point).  She arrived yesterday and here she is:

"Cute, Funny, Sexy? Sometimes, now word can fully describe? My charm it’s more than….Feel Like So."
Luna in her box
Luna in her box
Her box is really pretty, and decorated with Tokidoki characters.  She comes wrapped in lots of plastic.  It took a while to unwrap her, especially being careful of her delicate ankles and wrists.  I will rebody her soon but I still didn't want her broken right out of the box!
Luna in her box
Her faceup is so much nicer than I thought it would be!
She is so lovely... but wait until you see her unboxed!
Luna in her box
Tokidoki Luna comes with a lot of stuff

Here she is:
Introducing Luna
Wearing her stock outfit and carrying her Tokidoki hand bag
Luna comes with her stock outfit (black sleeveless top with Stellina unicorn image, satin pink and black skirt with skulls and hearts, black and white striped stockings, faux-leather studded choker and bracelet, ankle-high boots, skull hat, black cotton short-shorts) as well as an extra Tokidoki printed top, a Tokidoki purse, a plush Tokidoki character, and a set of sticker tattoos.  I am saving her tattoos for her Obitsu body, so I will not show them here, but you will see them in the video below.

Luna has all her favourite
Just hanging out with her favourite things 
She does not come with the Tokidoki unicorn figure.  The purse also has a removable shoulder strap which is not shown in any of the photos.

Luna's faceup is so pretty!
Her beautiful faceup!
Luna has the most amazing faceup!  Her bangs cover her eyeshadow, but I show it in the video below.  She has pink and blue eye shadow and thick upper eyeliner with white highlighted painted eyelashes.  her lower painted lashes are black but there is a touch of yellow shadow under her eyes which I really love.  Her mouth is painted open with her teeth showing in a nice smile.  I love the creamy pink colour of her lips.

Tokidoki Luna's accessories
Her accessories (Unicorn not included)

Here she is without the skirt and wearing her extra Tokidoki top:
Luna in her other shirt
The top and purse are the same pattern
Luna in her other shirt
Her wig is really unique
I love her long straight hair.  It has an outer layer of blonde, with a layer of neon green underneath, and the very bottom layer is a bright blue.  It is so colourful and fun!

Luna in her other shirt
I really love her ankle boots but one of the studs came off :(
The New Girls
The 2 new girls on the block
Here is my unboxing and first impressions video for Tokidoki Luna:



No comments:

Post a Comment